Organizing Your Chapter
Each chapter needs to create a document or terms of reference. These should include a constitution/
bylaws and should include the purpose, membership information, officers, elections and meetings. Also, at a minimum, the following officers need to be included: president, vicepresident, secretary-general and a treasurer. Each chapter must also have a minimum of 10 members.
• Affiliate to support the goals of World Leisure;
• Creation of opportunities to actively participate in World Leisure events;
• Provision of professional leadership and community service opportunities;
• Professional and personal development;
• Opportunities for networking and relationship building;
• Participation in World Leisure’s United Nations activities; and
• Promoting amenity among colleagues within the leisure profession.
Rights and Privileges
The following rights and privileges shall be made available to approved World Leisure Chapters. They are:
• Authorized use of the World Leisure Logo, designating the locality of the Chapter
• Special recognition through World Leisure media and events
• Access to the World Leisure web site and Congress and Conference materials;
• World Leisure materials and publications in proportion to its membership; and
• Support from World Leisure Officers and Program Managers.
World Leisure Chapters
Chinese Taipei Chapter
Contact: Su-hsin Lee
Contact: Fu Lei