18th-20th October 2019
Hangzhou International Expo Centre
10:00 – 12:30 / Hangzhou International Expo Center.
World Leisure Expo Opening Ceremony
14:00 – 18:10 / Hangzhou International Expo Center.
Policy · Market · Innovation · Technology
1. Interpretation of leisure industry policy
2. The complex development of leisure industry
3. Technology helps the development of leisure industry
4. Unicorn leisure enterprises enjoy the leisure industry development dividend
19:30 – 21:00 / Xinaqiao Hotel.
9:00 – 12:00 / Xinaqiao Hotel.
Parallel Sub-forum One
Sustainable · Rural Tourism · Industry Revitalization
Theme: Leisure and Rural revitalization
1. Agricultural tourism and rural complex
2. Characteristics towns and beautiful villages
3. Cultural creativity of ancient city and ancient town
4. Anti-aging industry and leisure resorts
Parallel Sub-forum Two
Opportunities and challenges · Sports and Leisure industry
Theme: Leisure and Physical Fitness
1. Employment prospects of leisure sports professionals
2. The leisure value and development trend of the masses of China’s well-off society
3. World leisure sports industry
4. The bonus of sports companies in the development of leisure sports industries
13:30 – 17:35 / Xinaqiao Hotel.
Parallel Sub-forum Three
Culture · Leisure · Tourism Destination
Theme: Leisure and Cultural Tourism Integration
1. The development of leisure culture and leisure tourism, enhance the development of tourism economy, and promote the spread of cultural exchanges
2. Leisure and cultural tourism industry detonate the development of tourism destinations
3. Promotion of cultural tourism and leisure complex
Parallel Sub-forum Four
Diversity · Trends · Positioning · Industrial Transformation
Theme: Leisure and Industrial Transformation
1. Release of leisure industries results
2. Analysis of leisure industries results
3. Analysis of the situation of leisure industries
Main Venue: HALL 1A – Hangzhou International Expo Center
Main Exhibition Areas:
International leisure exhibition area
Domestic city exhibition area
Sports and leisure exhibition area
Cultural and leisure exhibition area
Special leisure product exhibition area
3rd. World Leisure Expo and Forum (2017) impact and facts
Generated a trade turnover of 10.65 billion yuan
In 33 projects
The introduction of domestic investment to break through 10 billion yuan
The introduction of foreign capital exceeding 1 billion US dollars
It attracted more than 9 million visitors
From more than 70 countries and regions
About the city
Hangzhou is the capital and most populous city of Zhejiang Province in East China. Hangzhou grew to prominence as the southern terminus of the Grand Canal and has been one of the most renowned and prosperous cities in China for much of the last millennium. The city’s West Lake, a UNESCO World Heritage site immediately west of the city, is among its best-known attractions.
In September 2015, Hangzhou was awarded the 2022 Asian Games.
About the venue
Hangzhou International Expo Center.